Thursday, February 21, 2008

Alright. Its exam-over, but i still don't feel happy or anithing about it..Only had a ******* day.. Jus something I heard can change the whole 'near-perfect' day to a worst day for me.. I really hate it, but i haf to accept the truth.. Knew u would say u rather dun tell mi, but i rather u told mi than wait for someone else to inform mi..I won't blame anyone for this, but im blaming myself for it..Really sorry..Regretted on what i did..Caused this to happen..Surely this is the worst **** I wouldn't wanna hear..Coz its a question of her personality and character..Not everything is built on money and everyone knows this..And this time, its no exception..Maybe i shouldn't haf done this..Sometimes, when someone wants to be a good guy, its very difficult..Now i understand this.. Pls guys..Just don't tok about this crap anymore.I don't wanna hear it..But i will try my best to find out who started this.. Its not gonna b fun..If ppl wanna question on how long our relationship will last, I haf no problems wif it,coz its just a matter of time to prove it..And surely,I believe we can prove it together. I <3 her,really. And its purely love, without any other reasons lyk MONEY or what. If you ppl think tat we will not last long, then u need to re-understand my character.

Amath test today sucked. So many ppl complained about it,Sure fail here and there. Rest of the day was normal,jus that the assembly the programme, the one who beatbox-ed was so cool..Uhh..Den returned home and found out singapore won the bid for 2010 youth olympic games and immediately mum asked mi to join for badminton -.- I haf no confidence in this..But thx darling,for supporting me so much.. So zi ze today,but what can i do? It all really seemed lyk my fault.Dun blame if im pulling a long face tomoro..

Continue-ing wif my sadness,
Darling,我爱你!!

'Money isn't everything in life.Without money,humans can continue living with pure determination.'
©
'Addiction is contagious.You might spread yours to someone without knowing it.'©
'Blaming oneself is not a solution,to find a way out,stop blaming yourself and start working on one.'©

posted by Ricky at 7:05 PM


Profile

Ricky
16
Soccer-crazy
Ignite #14 Right-Winger
Chung Cheng High Yishun
Loves You :]
Torres
Ronaldo
Quaresma
WALCOTT

Please

Tag before leaving! (:

Loves

  • Love
  • Soccer(ARSENAL)
  • Friends
  • Family
  • Nothing more

TagBoard

Players

  • NRJ³?
  • Akbar
  • Alicia
  • Annice
  • Brevian
  • Celine
  • CheukTow
  • Clarice
  • Colin
  • Cosmo
  • Dinn
  • Eileen
  • Evan ??
  • Glenn
  • Huaimin
  • Huili
  • Ignitefc
  • Iman
  • Javier
  • Jesmond
  • Jian Liang
  • Jin Shuen
  • Jingyi
  • Joan
  • Joel
  • JunWei
  • JunYu
  • Kah Hwee
  • Kai Jien
  • Lynn
  • Marvin
  • Melvin
  • Michelle
  • Ming Liang
  • Nicole
  • Pearl
  • Regina
  • Rinnie
  • Roger
  • Roy
  • Shi Hui
  • Tianfu
  • Xueyong
  • YewYi
  • Yihui
  • Yulong
  • Zhi Cheng
  • 2H '07

Cheers&Chants


你不在.wma - 王力宏

Lyrics

当世界只剩下这床头灯
你那边是早晨已经出门
我侧身感到你在转身
无数陌生人正在等下一个绿灯
一再错身彼此脆弱的时分
如果渴望一个吻的余温
我关了灯黑暗把我拼吞
你不在当我最需要爱你却不在
无尽等待像独白般难挨
你不在高兴还是悲哀你都不在
我受了伤在偷偷好起来
但你不在不在
时间再按下许多次快门
沉默里听见转动的秒针
一个人吃饭这个凌晨
孤单一人份
你低声说你有别人
我的话筒只有自己的体温
怎样认真也不一定成真
你说的对我不得不承认
你不在当我最需要爱你却不在
无尽等待像独白的难挨
你不在高兴还是悲哀你都不在
我受了伤再偷偷好起来但你不在
那些摇摆我都明白都明白
但你不在爱已不在不在
你不在当我最需要爱你却不在
一个人分饰两角的恋爱
你不在高兴还是悲哀你都不在
像空气般不存在的存在
再没有痕迹的爱你不在
当我需要你的爱你不在