Den after school, felt thankful you willing to pei me and my brothers to sit bus to np together..I mean..If too long never sit bus wif them they will be angry de lor..Rite Shawn? lols.. But all the way till np i was thinking whether u were willing to pei us...U dun seem too well..Tot u were sad or what..Darling..Tell me what happened can?? But no matter whatsoever, I still <3 you.. But really hope you can tell mi alrites?
2 gone to tuition till 4.. so went back home and bathed and went out at about 3.. met soccer friends at the nearby park so played soccer wif them till she came out of tuition..Uh soccer rox..Scored a solo-goal after a number of step-overs..(Not being bhb, but i really liked that goal >.<) Den she early released and pei her back home lorr =) Love the slacking periods wif her..I mean..Love all the time im wif her >.<
Signing off,
Addicted to Darling
'Communication is the key ingredient to long-lasting relationships'©