I didn't expect it to turn out this way. I thought it would be a nice talk. But well, I tried to 'consume' down everything that they said. Nodded my head for each heartbreaking comment that was said to me. What else can I do? Can I rebut and say that they were wrong? Are 15s treated lyk kids to be talked to?WHY cant i just be treated as an adult to communicate with. All adults think are that all 15s are immature and don't know how to think lyk them? I'm different alrite. I can think lyk u ppl. But i was talked to as if i haf no experience about anything at all. Well, but I can understand how they feel. A meagre 15 year old isn't well enough to have sufficient experience about such stuff in their eyes. What if i said i won't be lyking anyone else in my life? No one believes. But i understand why too. I'm gonna use time to prove my character. But in the same time, im impatient.. All these contradict themselves. Is money also everything in life? I don't think so. But if, if i'm really affecting your studies, affecting your daily life, i might know what is better. Despite this, I love you a lot.. I don't wanna let go. I hope they can believe and give mi their trust in time to come. Well, darling dun worry about mi coz im okay. I gotta self-counsel and then counsel ppl tmr.. And i think i might be goin to find surjuno tmr.. Need to find an adult who understands how i feel..