Hmm. Its lyk about, before recess we finished ler. So after recess spent the time sleepin in class again >.<>
Well, nothing much to say these days. Hahas. Coz got lotsa things gotta think of. And yeah, tmr gettin back report card and got da parent-teacher meeting, but then the cher say i needa go, so .. -.-
-The end-
The moments in life I have with you are the ones I cherish most.
For the moment where there was silence..Yet again I felt a nauseous stint.. Suddenly appearing in my mind was a thought of whether in your heart, you were either treating me as a mere care+love giver...Rather than someone you truely love.. Looking at the sadness in your face, I suddenly felt the world was nothing more for me..At that might have been the last time eating with you, interacting with you... I thought that was the last..Suddenly I looked around and remembered all that I could see..And cherish the moment I was with you..The cuteness and prettiness of your face,the smile on the drink-seller's face, the straw that was ominously poking out from the pool of rose syrup, your shirt and handphone that were close to me..( I thought those were the last of your things that would get close to me)..And I even remembered the insurance seller walking past with another man..Talking about the deal..I remembered many more..It was just a moment I had to cherish..
As I walked with you down the aisle of stalls out of the food court,you were hugging me so tightly, so preciously, never to let go..At that moment, I really felt that I had let you down and that..I realise I really couldn't live in this cruel world without you..I really didn't want to let go of my hand.. But it was just a driving force that didn't want you to hold my hand so tightly.. Going up the escalator, you wanted to win mi on something.. I couldn't argue anymore.. I just let you win..Suddenly, again, I felt that I thought that was the last time I was able to let you win.. I thought I didn't have the chance anymore.. I was about to burst into tears.. When I just forced out a smile...In it, was a mixed feeling of bitterness and sweetness..I wanted to smile for you..And again.. I thought for the last time..
The whole time in northpoint , you were being so close to me.. And that feeling... It chilled my body.. I couldn't leave you.. I wouldn't. And I started wanting to be close to you too.. I just hope.. Sometimes..Maybe its a huge request but..listen to me sometimes.. For I'd say stuff because its important.. Not because for the sake of saying it...
ily.