Was quite happy or sth today morning. Early morning(Not really early, actually) woke up by dad. Got to prepare and then immediately went to the woodlands there der medical centre take x-ray for my leg. Hmms. Took the 'line-up number' then after that went to mac to eat breakfast wif family , coz still gotta wait for quite a number of people. Now to think about it, I havent ate outside wif my family for quite long.
After that went back to the medical centre, saw our number over ler. So gotta retake the number lors. Wait for quite long. Then go inside x-ray. Then jiu go home lers. As simple as that. Reached home, used com a while, still very happy, then everything changed. Darling suddenly told me that she couldn't go for tuition,that was quite bad for me, and thens she asked mi to change to sunday. I was quite positive wif it, till i asked my mum whether i could change it to sunday. Immediate no. She said we're goin to malaysia tmr till Monday. Double Blow. After that when i was going to tuition, darling went out wif her friends to watch movies lor. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. I was.. Haiz.
After that went straight to the doc again to bandage my leg. Uhh. When will this bandaging ever end.
-End-
You didn't know I cried, did you?
Ps: Thx to those who were concerned when I was feeling down.