Yesterday geog. Well, i wrote a lot once again, and lyk my SS. Hahas not much to say about it.
Today's phy+chem exam. Wow. Horrible lor. Never bring calculator. At first consoled myself coz i thought there would only be simple calculations. But phy came out one question that needs the calculator. (For mi) A lot of decimal places and stuff, so in the end took lyk 10-15min for one calculation. >.<
Chem was after recess. Diff man, the paper was diff. Zzz. I think maybe I'd fail this time. But I cant be bothered. Since its over. Tomoro gonna haf Math. :) / :( I'm lousy in math. hahas Hope i remember to bring my calculator this time =S
Well, two more days, two more papers. It's gonna be hella quick over isn't it. hahas . Yays. :D
-End,End-
Be with me forever, and I will hold your hands tight for eternity.
'Its better to face tomorrow with a smile than look back, frown and regret'©--Thx to Nicole again. :)