--
Are You:
1) Perfect?
Whose perfect?
2) Tall?
Hmm.Im average I can say. But one deems me short.
3) In your pajamas?
No! Bright daylight! Afternoon in pajamas!?
4) Left Handed?
No.. T.T How I wish. Its special.
Last:
1) Friend you saw?
Nicholas!!After a game of receiving blisters from soccer. >.>
2) talked to on phone:
Someone who wanted to find my mum. -.-
3) person to text you:
Mi darling~ Asking bout sth. Hahas.
4) was today better than yesterday?
Hey, everyday's better than the previous one.:]
Favourite:
1) Number:
14. O.O Why do I like it.
2) Colour:
White. Im pure. :)
3) Food:
Eat you up!! -jk- Erm, i suppose, laksa or sth spicy. No spice,no nice.
4) Place:
My home. >.> Its the best place to be. -.-
5) Singer:
I don't really listen to songs. Anyhow pick ders.
6) Hobby:
Soccer soccer soccer. Yeh. What more.
Ten random facts:
01) I am EM0 most of the time. But since few days ago, it changed :D
02) I don't like to go to crowded places for some reasons.
03) I have lots of counsellors around me :)
04) I'm supposedly going to Malaysia(Mi ahma's house) for epl soccer every week. :p
06) I don't really know myself well.
07) I get injured 50% of the time when I soccer. Whats up wif this. -.-
08) I never wanted to love anyone anymore. Before.
09) I can get seriously crazy when I'm high.
10) I love her. :D
5 peeps to be tagged:
1) YingXuan.
2) Nicholas.
3) Rachel.
4) Brevian.
5) Xueyong.