001. What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
YingXuan.Girlfriend. Well. :)
002. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Sometimes when Im chargin my fone. :} Hahas.
003. What happened at 10.00am today?
Was havin my boring lessons~ Aww. T.T
004. When did you last cry?
I don't really make an effort to remember bad stuffs like these. x)
005. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Bread. Yes. For now, I can't think of anything that really fits with it. Maybe im not open to varieties of food. Hahs.
006. What do you want in your life right now?
Grow up, and. . . Think about it. :] (No dirty stuffs pls)
007. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Aww raining. Free water for bathing. Why not? xD
008. What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
I suppose its my bolster? Oh well. Most ppl have a precious thing since young i suppose :)
009. What bottom are you wearing now?
Shorts. Most Preferred at night.
010. Whats the nicest text in your inbox say?
Well well. I've saved lots in mine.
011. One happy thing today.
Everything's going well for me today! ^^
012. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Ehhs? I don't borrow clothes. :)
013. What was the last movie you caught?
Movie. I rarely watch them okay. Leap Years.
014. What are you proud of?
Mi fanciful boot. =x You asked.
015. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
Oldest. What does it say? I only can say its from february.
016. What was the last song you sang out loud?
A Chinese song. Well,你怎么舍得我难过.
017. Do you have any nicknames?
MaoMao! Hahas!
018. What does your last received text message say?
Erm. Gdnitex.
019. What time did you go to bed last night?
11.30am. wheets. Im not talkin about what I was doing. =[
020. Are you currently happy?
Not really, i suppose. 50-50.
021. Who gives you best advice?
Myself. Thats the normal answer.
022. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Cream. Eeks! Not nice. I don't fancy it. =x
023. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Last night? I don't even want to talk to anyone last night . Hahas.
024. Is anything bugging you right now?
Hmm. Whether tomoro will rain becuz Im going to soccer my evening away. x)
025. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Hmms. Someone who tickled mi. -.-
026. Do you wear toe socks?
Toe socks~! What is that. -.- Lack of general knowledge--Mi.
027. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Someone whom I don't know? I called back and there was no response.
028. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
YES. Definitely.
029. What annoys you most in a person?
Dao-ness. It makes mi feel DL.
030. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Crush? No. Im faithful alrites. =x
031. Have you ever done cocaine?
Are you insane?
032. What is the colour of your room?
Blue and yellow. Wonderful combination to mi.
033. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
No resorting to violence alright. You are bad to ask this question. :x
034. Do you believed in the saying "talk in cheap"?
Not at all.
035. Who was the last person to lay in your bed?
Me.
036. Who was the last person to hug you?
Her.
037. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
I don't think so.
038. Do you have a life?
Maybe.
039. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't?
No I don't misunderstand such stuffs.
040. What is the reason behind your blog song?
I don't have one.
041. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
Her. Supposedly.
043. Have you changed this year?
Very much. I admit.
044. What are you listening to right now?
To my mum's nagging.
045. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
Self-talking? Hahas.
046. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Open! I don't sleepwalk. I think?
047. Is there a quote you live by?
Tons of quotes. Check my previous posts. But the very first one is the one I like most.
048. Do you want someone you can't have?
I don't. Its like, forcing.
049. Have you ever played an instrument?
Guitar rawks man !
050. What was the worst idea you've had in week?
Kickin someone's a$$. =x
052. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Erm.
053. What song describe your love life?
I had one yesterday. But I'm not gonna tell.
054. Does the person know that you like him/her?
What a question. -.-
055. Who always makes you laugh?
Her lehs.
056. Do you speak other language other than English?
Chinese,Hokkien and?
057. Are you blonde?
Noo.
058. What your middle name?
Moody.
059. What are you doing tomorrow?
Soccer-ing!!
060. What do you think you are like?
I'm like, a book on top of a stack of needles ready to be toppled over anytime.
061. Who will you choose to die with?
No one. I want to die myself.
062.Where have you been today?
Northpoint, home. Not to school today.
063. What game do you play often?
Maple. Yeh. No games are really interesting lehs.
064. Who are you missing right now?
Her.
065. If you've to choose between friends & love, who will you choose?
Both. Can i Don't Answer This. -.-
066. What are you doing right now?
THinking about all the troubles I've got.
067. Which primary school are you from?
Jiemin.
068. Name 3 colours that you like.
Blue, White, Green.
069. What emotion you like to show?
Everything. I cannot keep any.
070. What is life to you?
Life. Is a time when I live.
071. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Find counselling! Counsellor who gets counselled. Whee.
072. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Her. Wow.
073. Who do you admire the most?
Admire? Lots of soccer players. The hottie now's Andrei Arshavin!
074. Which month are you born in?
Oct 30, I don't like it so late.. T.T
075. How are you feeling right now?
Boredd
076. What is the time now?
8.53pm.
077. Where are you now?
In front of the comp.
078. What colour did you use to dye hair?
I don't. Perhaps next time :]
079. Why are you doing this test?
It seemED interesting. Lawls.
080. What do you do when you're moody?
Listening to some songs and lying down on my bed.
081. At which age you wish to get marry?
I can't wait. -.-
082. Who is more important to you? Boyfriend or friends?
Ehs? I'm a guy man. :}
083. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Not really.
084. Who is the person you trust the most?
Myself. Trust no one but yourself.
086. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Grow up.
087. What is your goal for this year?
Nothing. Goal-less.
088. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes. Its absolutely true.
089. What feeling do you love most?
Happiness. I do everything for it.
090. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Yes man . Darn hot. Taking off clothes everyday. -.-
091. What feeling you hate the most?
Disappointment. Suck.
092. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes. I do.
093. Do you believe in God?
Of course!
094. Who cares for you the most?
My... No one.
095. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Nothing..Hey i just realised that.
096. What'll you bring when you fight?
Pillows. Right! Replying to Nic's answer. Hahs.
097. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Tons. And i repeat Tons.
098. What would you feel that nobody no longer cares for you?
I will still continue to care for others.
099. What if your stead two-timed you?
She's gonna.. 'Die' -.-
100. DO YOU HATE THIS SURVEY?
Erm. Its okay. 40-60.