I ask myself, what am i doing here? Hiding from reality,hiding from things that i should have done long ago.Things are never the same, I will remember this all my life. From now on, till the day i die. Cherish. This will be the word i live with for this lifetime. Time, I hate time. I hate how time changes things, how time makes things turn negative for me. How I wish time could freeze, on that particular time period, that particular part of my life. It will be something i never forgot. Because my mind captured that period, just like a camera.
Things have changed. I have changed, people around me have changed. But not everything changes, just like my love towards you. I never wanted to do that, but maybe I am taken for granted. I will, I will think what is best for everyone around me, what I should do to make my future brighter. As being emo for one minute means losing one minute of precious 'what-could-have-been-happiness' of time. I should never have been emo. But as I have said, the human mind is complicated. Its not as simple as before. If i have the chance, i would rather be born in the previous times, just like in the generation of my parents. I would choose to forget all the money,all the electronics i have now and go back to the past.
Cherish. Cherish everything we have and not take things for granted.Please.
How i hope the old you will come back by my side.