Got tagged to do this. Hahas. Well, I'll do it. =P Seems fun.
Name the 20 peopleyou can think of right now.Don't read the question till you named the 20 people.At the end of this,choose 5 people to do this.
1. Nicole(Msn-ing now?)
2. Lee SUn
3.Yew Yi
4. Hsin Lu
5. Nicholas
6. Shawn
7. Toh
8. Iman
9. Manish
10. Amirur
11. Glenn
12. YingXuan
13. Sheila
14.Yihui
15. Michelle
16.Jun Yu
17. Jun Wei
18.Yu Qing
19. Matthew
20.Brevian
How did you meet 14(Yihui)?
This year in class? That's random. Hahs.
What will you do if you didnt meet 1(Nicole)?
Perhaps I'll be a no-life-emo-kidd-who-needs-daily-counselling by now? :X
What if 9(Manish) and 20(Brevian) dated?
Woah. Maybe thats the impossible of the impossible? A tall-Indian guy dating a -not so tall-Chinese girl. Hmm (No racism ar.)
Will 6(Shawn) and 17(Jun Wei) date?
Wa.Yes. Both GUYS love their Wushu too much and end up getting involved. >.>
Describe 3(Yew Yi).
Hmm. He's one of e best classmates/bro man. Good character all-roundedly(Not sure if there's this word thou). And.Not bad in counselling. Thumbs-up.
Is 8 (Iman) attractive?
Hmm. Wonders. YES! HOT BODY AND STUFF! No.I mean not sexually attractive. Hes a guy.
Describe 7(Toh).
Powerhouse gamer. Rich kidd. DJ Max Pro+Chionger. Computer brainiac. >.>
Know any of 12(YingXuan) family?
Yes i know. Yes. Yes. -Nods and winks at don't know who-
What will you do if 18(Yu Qing) broke up?
-Prepares my counselling tools- ( I mean tools in the mind of course. Hahas!)
What language does 15(Michelle) speak?
English, Chinese and Hokkien(Thinks of some of the times I'd get hit with lots of vulgar) XD
Who is 9(Manish) going out with?
I don't know? Thats very secretive.
How old is 16(Jun Yu)?
14. Sec 2 . I'm one year older, but im almost half a head shorter >.>
When was the last time you spoke to 13(En Zhao)?
Just now during geog lessons when sabo-ing people up for presentation. :X
Who is 2(Lee Sun) favourite singer/band?
I don't really know. Perhaps lots? Perhaps not even one? Haha.
Will you ever like 4(Hsin Lu)?
Like. Of couse.
Is 19(Matthew) single?
People in boi's school lehh. And he so pureee. Nope. But times i'd relate him with Vani, and i'll laugh. -Matt will know why.-
What's 10(Amirur) last name?
Rashid? Hmm. Could be Finzee or Daddy. Hehe.
Will you ever be in a relationship with 11(Glenn)?
More like he wants to have a relationship with me? Hes a guy and im just joking.
What's the school of 3(Yew Yi)?
CCHY.
Where does 6(Shawn) live?
Singapore. Idk. =/
Favourite thing about 5(Nicholas)?
He LOVES soccer. Just like me. :]
-Announcement-
- Nicholas
- YingXuan
- Celine
- Yihui
- Evan nu 'errrrrr!!