Anyway,
Today's English paper was quite erm. Confusing. I don't know whether my answers are right and i have no confidence in it. Hope i do well in English, coz thats one of my better subjects. Geog+SS is fine i feel. Thou i didn't revise, i could answer the questions based on what i remember. Just hope that the answers i penned down wouldn't be wrong.
D&T periods sucks. >.> Today got back our marked D&T papers(Which is really quick). I got only 26/50!! T.T Merely passed. But at least i didn't fail. :) Last period had photo taking and well, i hate it lar. My hair haven't even grow back. Now in my sec 3 class photo i will look like a 'xiao-boi-boi' ler -.-
Tomorrow will be the first training session for FC Faisers(I suppose so) And i hope its a success. :) Teammates are mostly my friends so, i would have no probs communicating then.
Blah Blah.