Today had Phy+Chem and Chinese CA papers. Phy+Chem is quite okay, thou chem i really bombed some questions. Chinese is.. -.- This time the comprehension really is difficult. Couldn't find anything to write for answers.
After school had the sort-of farewell party for Ms See, and frankly speaking, i have to say Ms See, you rock man. Thou my hair is in this state now( Don't know because of who =x ) But, Ms See's really a good teacher. Miss you. =/
Hmm. Gradually I've joined Iman's soccer team(Perhaps they're calling it Fc Faizers). Strange name i feel. Hahas. But oh well. I promised that if i could get either the no. 4 or no. 14 jersey, I would join. So i got the 14 one, coz nicholas got the no. 4 one. Hahas. Being told our jersey would be orange in colour, I wow-ed. Coz the Netherland's jersey's freakin nice.
---------------------------------------Wei Jie
------------Jun Wei -------------------Javier ----------------------Nicholas -----------Jun Yu
------------ Roger ------------------Firman(Vice Capt.) -----------Marvin -------------Colin
------------------------------------------------Iman(Capt.)
- 4-4-2 (I like this formation :)
- I'm playing as kinda the first man, so hope there's more support. =x
- I kinda like my position and whose behind me to chip balls in for me(Nicholas :)