Hahas,maybe not totally, but very. thanks nic for inviting mi to your party. Well its the first time for very long since i had so much fun. Luckily i went, or I'd been regretting. Its true alright. Hahas. Anw.
Took a 1hr-plus mrt trip to Pasir Ris and met YongMing and...His girl-friend, or maybe.. girlfriend? Idk, but they were the only ones who were wearing jeans at the party. Coincidence or.. Hahs.
Cabbed to Costa Sands resort and Nic came to bring us. At first kinda, I only knew two people there. (Nic and YM) So I kinda, didn't wanna go in. (Sorry Nic for being what you call 'Anti') >.<
Had waterbomb-ing, soccer and barbecue stuff. (Nic, how many waterbombs did you throw at me before making my WHITE shirt wet?) xD
Well, made lots of friends. Hahas. And at night after quite a number of people went home, there was left with 6 people, went back to play truth or dare. >.< THANKS LOTS YULONG FOR HELPING. :)
AND THANKS EVERYONE WHO WERE THERE AT THE PARTY FOR ALLOWING ME TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN!! :D