Single.
02.Are you happy with that?
Of course I am!
03.Would you still kiss your ex?
No.No.no.no.No.No.no.No.no.No.
04.Have you ever had your heart broken?
At my age most of e people does.
05.Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is okay?
I think so? :/
06.Have you ever talked about marriage?
Yeap. It sounds cool.
07.Do you want children?
Of course. Cuties.
08.How many?
Max 3. Aww no more than that pls.
09.If someone like you now, would you want them to tell you?
Yes. I don't want to be kept in the dark.
10.Do you want someone you cant have?
Nope. Im happy when im single.
11.Have you ever been in love?
yes.
12.Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Of course..-.-
13.What would you say about you recent ex?
Nothing.I dont wanna say anth.
14.Does your ex still have feelings for you?
no comments.
15.Do you believe in long distance relationship?
Yes of course?
16.Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. No.
TRUTHS ABOUT ME
01.Are you perfect?
Whose perfect? Name mi someone and i'll answer you :D
02.Are you tall?
Average.
03.Are you short?
NO lah. I'll be depressed if I'm short.
04.Are you in your pyjamas?
I dont wear pyjamas.
LAST
01.The last friend you saw?
Nicholas Toh Wei Peng. LAWL.
02.Last talked on phone to?
Nicole Nu er. :D
03.Last person to text you?
Same as above. hahas.
FAVOURITES
01.Number?
14 FTW!
02.Colour?
White and blue. Wheeys.
03.Food?
My hometown's char kuey teow!! :]
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
01.What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
Off my alarm clock.
02.Do you have anything bother you?
Yes. Tons.
03.Whats the last movie you watched in the theatres?
Money Not Enough 2
04.Where is the last place you went?
Im at home now.
05.Do you smile a lot?
Yes.
06.Do you wish upon stars?
Ermm?
07.Are you a friendly person?
Not really. Aww.
08.Where did you have your sleep last night?
My comfy rooM?
09.When was the last time you cried?
O.O
10.What was your last thoughts before going to bed?
Tmr's bloody amath paper.
11.Rate life as of it now,one being bad,ten being great?
7
12.What do you hear right now?
My cousin crapping.
13.Does anything hurt you right now?
Nope.
14.What your favourite month?
OCTOBER FTW
EMOTIONS
01.Are you missing someone right now?
Err.. Idk? :/
02.Are you tired?
Nope. Only feeling the exam stress.
03.Are your parents still married?
Siao.
BASICS
01.Real name?
Ricky.
02.Eye colour?
Black. Not angmoh leh me.
03.Male or Female?
Male.
04.Crushing?
Crapping.
05.Hair colour?
Black.
06.Sweats or jeans?
Jeans.
07.Phone or Camera?
Phone.
08.Health freak?
YES.
09.Righty or Lefty?
Right.
10.Smoke or drink?
Drink.
FIRST
01.First best friend?
JASON ONG.
02.First enemy?
I don't remember.
03.First vacation?
First? Walao. SO long liao.
CURRENTLY
01.Eating?
Nope.
02.Drinking?
Later bahh.
03.Listening to?
COUSIN CRAPPING!
04.Plans tmr?
Soccer match after exams :]
WHICH IS BETTER FOR THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
01.Lips or Eyes?
Eyes.
02.Shorter or Taller?
Shorter.
03.Romantic or Spontaneous?
Romantic.
04.Sensitive or Loud?
Sensitive.
05.Hook-up or being in a relationship?
Hook-up.
HAVE YOU EVER?
01.Drank hard drinks?
Duhh.
02.Lost glasses or contacts?
Nope.
03.Ran away from home?
No. Im guaikia lahs.
04.Broken someone's heart?
I think so.
05.Been arrested?
Once again, Im GUAIKIA!!
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
01.Do you like someone?
Maybeeee.
02.Are you seriously happy with where you are in life now?
Yes I am. Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes.
FIVE PEOPLE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1. You
2. Want
3. Do,
4. Do
5. Lor.
-The End-