If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
First natural reaction would of course be like, saddening? But its not th end of th world so yah.
What will your dream wedding be like?
Dream wedding.. Wad a question is this D: Lols. Somewhere special of course. High in th sky or in th waters? Hahahh.
On your wedding day, what would you like to see?
I would like to see my girlfriend attending th wedding. (Wlao, lame.)
Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Umm, nope? As time goes by, truths will reveal. :]
What's your ideal lover like?
Don't wanna say leh.! Lols, when th feelings comes, jiu liddat liao lorr. Lol. But not so bitchy please.
If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
What can i do!? Lol! Nothing of course. I guess seeing her happy jiu enough ler bah, and i'll try to stop liking her. :)
Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days??
Not...really? Friends are great, my ''closed'' ones are great. Everyone is great.
Who are currently the most important people to you?
My family and my friends. Lol, so general.
Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
Married but poor. I somehow feel being so rich brings you problems. :{ I rather have my wife around me. Hahahh.
What's the first thing you do every morning?
Put on my specs(MAFAN), check my handphone, and go bath. Provided there's school on that day. Hah.
Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes. I don't play with relationships. And i dislike people who play with one.
If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would u pick?
Who would i pick.. -.- Th one i love more? I don't really think there will be once I will like two people equally.
What type of friends do you like?
Friendly, HAPPY, sociable. Yeah. I think of nothing more.
What type of friends do you dislike?
I rarely have any friends i dislike! If i dislike them, will they even become my friend??
Are you a virgin?
Wa piang. A funny question that is. (Anw, yes.)
Have you ever lied to your parents?
Yar?? Rarely anyone my age never lied to parents even once.
What did you lie about?
Not telling. Secret larr. Hahh.
Currently are you having any crush on anyone?
Idk? Not telling also. As secretive as ''up there''.
Hint about him/her.
Hints.. Theres one thing im sure about. She's a female no matter what. -.-
Do you think the guy/girl knows?
NoyesNoyesNoyes.
What phrases do you usually say when something unexpected happens?
''Really!?'' Or ''What the...'' LOL
What annoys you the most?
Whenever someone tries to irritate me when im emo-ing. Which is rare lar. :D
What is your current obsession?
Soccer.
Who do you short text the most these days?
Short text? Can long text marh? lol. Th victim lor. Hahahhh!
Who do you miss alot now?
Idk leh. I tell liao i die! hahahahh.
Which secondary school friend you miss the most right now?
Secondary school friend .. Umm. Nobody? I have school these days. :/
Who do you idolize now?
THEO WALCOTT! -->RICKY THEO! LOL
Best girl friends?
Umm. Don't say can. LOL Those who are close to me lor!
Best boy friends?
A lot. (Bhb, thankyouuu.)
Biggest fear?
Wlao! Say liao PAISEH lah! Some people know liao. Don't spread okayy!
Favourite hang out place?
Field. My 3rd home lehh. Lol.
If you were to go out with a group of friends, who will u choose?
I think.. FaizersFC mates? Love em'' hahah.
Made any new friends recently?
Recently? No larh. Everyone friend with me liao. LOL (Bhb, sorry.)
What kind of mood are you in most of the time?
Happy! I always tell people around me to be happy all th time, so of course i have to be a model example. :]
Do you like the person who tagged you?
Yes lar! Of course. My nuer leh! How can don't like lor! Grrh.
I tag:
1) Nicholas- My closest friend at th moment? :/
2) Junyu- You have a lot of time i know. :D
3) Junwei- Same as th above. LOL :X
4) Huili- I know you're busy. But must do lehh! Hahahh.
5) Alicia(Boyf) - I wanna know can! :)