[[Colin]] LOL. I was not half-drunk man! You see Huaimin and compare with me. =)
[[Junwei]] Cuteass -.- I didn't miss you. Don't sad. xD
[[Eileen]] Very chim liao leh! Hahahah. Okay lor. I understand. Means you more famous than me luh. Haha. Anyway, school's reopening soon. Cya in class! >.>
[[Junyu]] Yeah, good eh. Arsenal pro. TqTq.
[[Huili]] Im back im back! And, th stars there are like, countless luh! Beautiful sky there!
[[Colin]] Actually no matter who SHOULD win, its th final score that matters. =)
[[Nic]] Ahahahah. Really. Thats a good thing. Should listen to your stories some day.
[[Huili]] BACK! xD
[[Colin]] BACK! hahaha.
[[Junyu]] Yeah, Zat Knight. Wlao. One of th players i like again. Last time i like Delap then he make Arsenal lose. Now knight's turn. ANDAND, Sagna's clearance damn pro lar!!!
[[Jingyi]] I know, i know, but, fund you for what? You so rich. xD
[[Hatred]] LOL HAIRY!? WhAT YOU MEAN!? hahaha.
[[Nic]] Eeee. You both gang up against me. -.- What's hairy in my pictures?!
Done.