School's fun today. And time seemingly passed rather quickly. haha. Went for macdonald's as usual in th morning, and ate SAUSAGE MCMUFFIN. :) Went to school, and was like umm, barely just on time? lol. Emaths lessons for th first two periods, continued with probablilty which is well, easy(?)(I think many agrees.) Physics afterwards, nothing to comment on, but then keep getting suan-ed by Man Utd fans. Oh well. Arsenal's still king. :)
After recess' got th W's amaths lesson. These 2 periods passed like some bullet train! I think its because I concentrated too much already. Hahaha. Taught about integration, Got wow-ed by it. Although it seems simple for now, I think it'll get super hard next time. :(
3 free periods of dnt afterwards, some crazy kuku laughed like what beside(LOL), and also did maths and english homework. Bwahaha. 3 periods sped past too. -.-
English, mdm samboo taught and Mr Cosgrove didn't come. How sad. :( Lol! But something quite funny happened. About Toh and my homework things. hahaha.
Man, watched Hotel for Dogs afterwards at GV, I think it was okay lah. Afterall, if it isn't I guess it wouldn't eve be screened in th theatre. :)
Life's been like a routine. ;O