Forgotten what i had wanted to post already.
Hmm. IgniteFC had match on Good Friday and won 7-0, very good effort by everyone. ;D Congrats to Huaimin's hat-trick. Hero already siol? :) LOL! After th match went to eat mac with th guys, and JUNWEI said he would SPONSOR our food because we won. JUNWEI, keep to your promise (= hahaha! Went home hurriedly thinking that there was tuition, in th end realised it wasn't Saturday. -.- Dumb, isn't it.
Mhmm, SATURDAY had tuition as usual in th afternoon, and then went to find 苦苦 love to study. Finally had that bit of motivation to study, while some people did not(?) LOL!! :X Somebody still wanna watch movie uh, but too bad, I was so HUM. HAHA! Studied, chatted, walked around, I suppose its way better than staying at home and listening to th nags of parents.(Realised they have been super naggy these days)
After studying, went to popular to buy some assessment books and then saw Shimin and Glenn. haha. ;D Then with Huaimin, went to Junwei's house to find Junyu,Nicholas,Junwei,Weijie,Roy and his irritating brother,Rex. -.- Watched football till 12am, th matches were super exciting. Shouted like mad cow. ;D
ARSENAL won wigan 4-1!! :) Superb goal by THEO WALCOTT.
And went home to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today did nothing much, well, faced th computer for quite some time. Just came back from tuition. haha. Eyy, just realised that I dont have much to blog about today. >.>
I'm worried history'll repeat itself, yet I can't do anything as yet.