Trust's more important.
So missed th first two periods, which was CHINESE, and i missed LISTENING COMPREHENSION. Haha.
Reached school and had Ss first, as usual, copy copy copy. Nothing much. haha. Im worse than someone in SS. T.T
Afterwards was geog, almost fell asleep because i couldn't understand th lesson! And oh, because i missed remedial that day and i couldn't understand stuffs.
After recess was Amaths, gone through tb questions, which I had finished with some ASS yesterday night. Haha. Felt good to be finished with th questions and could slack! Woohoo! :P
OHOH. and afterwards got chemistry(Sorry to th person whom I asked about this, MEMORY LOSS). Went to Chemistry lab to do some BURNING HOT experiments. Which even th testtube could get into flames. Haha.
After school, amaths remedial again, and th express Chinese people had to go early for our Prelim oral. AND OH. WAS EXTREMELY SHOCKED WHEN I RECEIVED NEWS THAT TODAY WAS ORAL! And also, th passage was horrible! So was th conversation. Hope its not like that during Os. I think i used English language too. Haha. Screwed. ;D
After school played a while of street soccer with th guys, and OHOH. Remembers,
Have to thank th person whom bought th band for mi with TWO DAYS of allowance! Very happy okay. :D Haha. Sorry too. :/
Ahh. Done. No more slowpoke.