Chinese was good today, well, both papers were better than yesterday! Won't pin my hopes of a good result too high thou. :/
Morning went mac with th guys as usual(TUESDAY), but didn't eat, because woke up late today, and already planned not to eat. And, some strange guy went to sit with Junwei,Junyu and Roy at th 6-seat table. In th end when th rest of us came, we had to moev to th table next to him. Haha. :X
Reached school and took Paper 2 first, haven't yet borrowed jacket from Hm. Paper 2 was cool and good. I love those essays in th comprehension part of Chinese where they talk about values and such things of life. Very true and teaches you something. (:
After recess, Hm put th jacket on my table to lend mi. Thanks uh, HM! haha. Inter Milan jacket (Remembers th time of chalet when hm was drunk and i was a little too. -.- Kept saying I was Patrick Viera's son. LOL) Not too cold during Paper 1, and it was not as difficult as yesterday's too. :D Both of th essays could write at least two pages.
Tmr's wednesday, and we're not having exams anymore. Having lessons. hate it on wednesdays, when I have separate periods with someone. :/
Oh well. AND, tmr after school still have to stay back to go through papers! Gonna get depressed because Im sure I did badly yesterday!
Hopes tmr will be a good day! For you too.