But at least, Amaths in th morning was coool. These days Amaths period, W drilling us with lots of exam papers and making us do it on th spot, I like it. And it makes mi not dread tmr's three continuous amaths periods. (: Next was emaths, and Mr Goh gave us more exam papers! Woots, I like them a lot! And these papers entertained mi for th 5 periods. Well, not exactly 5 but 4. One of th periods I ran away. Hahaha.
Had physics after recess, two periods, and learnt left and right hand rule. Seems interesting. (: And at th end, we had time to do anything, so Mr Tan used his laptop to watch Arsenal vs Rangers match. Hehe. Watched two goals, but th score was 3-0.
Jack Wilshere scored 2! Wonderful kid. :D
Tmr's quite dreadful, th periods after recess. But shall not be negative, cos it only makes things worse!
Tomorrow will be an interesting day! :)
Asap;